You can track your order from your shipping confirmation email or by visiting Walmart.com. We send an email with a tracking link as soon as your package ships, which you can use any time to check its progress.
To track order on Walmart.com:
- Go to Walmart.com
- Select the avatar icon in the upper-right corner
- Select Track Orders
- If you're not logged in or are tracking a guest order, enter the email address you used to submit your order and your order number.
- If you are already logged in to your Walmart.com account, this link routes you to your Purchase History page, where you can scroll to the order to track it.
To track order on Walmart app:
- Open the Walmart app
- Select Shop Walmart.com
- Select the menu button in the upper-left corner
- Locate Purchase History
- Find the order you'd like to track
- Select the tracking number
Still have questions about your order?
- Order is still in a 'Processing' status: Learn more about the Order Status
- Delays with your order shipping: Order Delays
- Order is marked as delivered but you did not receive it: Delivered but not received
- Items are missing from your order: Missing items