Im very happy with this product so far. I have it on my attic which which feels like sauna in summer. Now I can actually hand out in room on summer days.
- BTU14000 BTU
- Maximum Room Size650 sq ft
- Is Energy Star-CertifiedN
- Is PortableY
About This Item
- 4-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Choose between Cool mode for a distinct difference in room temperature, Dehumidify mode to eliminate mold, mildew, and other allergens, Fan mode to increase ventilation and air circulation, or Heat mode for colder days
- DIGITAL AND WIRELESS CONTROL: Programmable timer, temperature, and other settings are easily managed with the LED display, and the remote control lets you conveniently change them from the comfort of your bed or seat
- COOLS AND HEATS LARGE SPACES: With a cooling capacity of 14,000 BTU and a heating capacity of 11,500 BTU, it can cool spaces up to 650 square feet or heat spaces up to 450 square feet, perfect for an apartment, home, dorm, garage, and more!
- SAFE AND EASY TO MAINTAIN: ETL-certified for safety and built with a removable, easy-access filter that never has to be replaced. Simply clean it with detergent and water before air drying.
- PORTABLE DESIGN, QUICK SETUP: Built-in wheels and side handles let you take it to any room, and the included window kit sets up in just minutes.
- Overall Dimensions: 16"(L) x 15"(W) x 29"(H)
- Remote Control: 5.5"(L) x 2"(W) x 0.75"(H)
- Window Mount: 22"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 5.75"(H)
- Duct: 5.5"(Dia)
- Duct Panel Attachment: 8.75"(L) x 4"(W)
- Cord: 72"(L)
- Weight: 71.6 lbs.
- Material: Plastic, Metal
- Cooling Capacity: 14,000 BTU/H (4.10kW)
- Heating Capacity: 11,500 BTU/H (3.37kW)
- Refrigerant/Charge: R410A/25oz
- Power Supply: 115V/60Hz
- Rated Input: 1,350W
- Rated Current: 11.9A
- Low Side Pressure: 261psi
- High Side Pressure: 609psi
- Air Flow: 400m/h
- Noise: 55dBA
- Includes: Air conditioner, Remote control, Window kit
- Assembly required (with instructions)
- BCP SKU: SKY5326
Best Choice Products
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
Best Choice Products
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
16.00 x 15.00 x 29.00 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
Best investment so far.
Thought it would cool better
For being a 14,000 btu A/C it doesn't seem to put out very cold air. My 4000 btu window unit cooled better. The heater works great and I like the remote control. I would say this would be good to cool a small 100 sq feet or less size room.
Great A/C unit!
This is technically a 5 STAR machine but I'm giving it 4 stars for 2 reasons. 1st it came broken. The back inlet plastic grill was cracked apart right down the middle. However since it is only cosmetic and it faces the wall, and the a/c does perform well I chose to deal with it. The 2nd thing which is the unit does not come with any window foam insulation as it should. It's a minor thing but foam always comes with a/c units, is very cheap, and for how much you pay it should come with it. Now the good. Besides the 2 little issues the unit is great. It's 14000btu, does a great job cooling my downstairs! Delivery was only 2 days, good looking machine. Goes well with the room decor. It has a nice remote, and a remote holder on the unit itself. Has a lot of modes/functions, AND EVEN has a HEAT function for winter months. Very stylish. Noise level is not terrible. Understand that this is 14K BTU, it can't be whisper quit, but it's livable. I have 10K BTU units that are louder. The blower fan is strong. Also for it being 14K BTU, heat mode, and all those functions the price you pay for the unit is very fair. I would definitely buy again.
So far so good, my central unit is old, so i got this for our bedroom to help cool until Fall to get another unit. So far I am very pleased with this. It has a great fan that blows hard and is keeping our Bedroom at 66 degrees in this 105 degree weather we are having at the moment in the Mid-West
- Value for money
Works for an open area!
I have been using this portable A/C for about a month and I'm very happy with it. The setup was a little bit of an issue because the window kit was not tall enough to extend from top to bottom. I had to add some cardboard and towels at the top of the window extension to keep the air out. Aside from that, I have a very large open area on my ground floor. It includes the kitchen, living room, hallway, and downstairs bathroom. It's open all the way upstairs as well so I was a bit wary that it would cool my downstairs area. I closed all doors upstairs and the bathroom door downstairs and surprisingly it cooled the downstairs area pretty well. I'd say my whole area is about 600 to 700 sq feet which includes the stairs and the area/hallway outside the room upstairs. I'm glad I bought this portable A/C... it really helped on those 90 degree days. Not sure what my electric bill will be, but it was worth it to have some comfort.
Nice product and works well, cools as advertised. Some issue with setting up the exhaust hose, but otherwise setup not a problem. A bit noisy but if set on low fan not too bad and once the humidity has reached an acceptable level simply turn off the AC; I use fans to circulate air around the house, which is quite old. So over all a very excellent product.
- Ease of use
Came BROKEN and its my fault?
Recieved the unit with a HUGE hole in the packaging. Look inside to find the air conditioner with a nice dent in the back of it as well. Messaged customer service and once I return it to fedex it will take ANOTHER 7-10 business days for a replacement, because clearly its my fault it came BROKEN! Unit itself looks nice. Decent product from a not so decent company e???e???
Disappointed in the Heating function
The heat function barely works. There is no way it is heating up to the temperature on the display. The air conditioner does seem to function relatively well so far.
- For bedroom
It was delivered beat to heck and upside down. We flipped it over and let it sit for a day. Plugged it in and it started shaking and made some awful sounds and then the blade inside snapped in half. So. Im not sure if its a delivery issue, or a machine issue, either way... i waited a week for it and now have to start over.
Unit make a loud noise and shakes when the compressor turn on. Made sure it was level but that didn't help.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question