work very well. however it blows the air straight to the ceiling since heat rises this does keep the room cool very well but if you want it directed towards and area specifically you'll need a tall fan. the unit itself was very clean and looked brand new. the remote was disgusting though, and the buttons were crusted so bad they stuck down when pushed. the heat setting also works amazing. It instantly heated my upstairs from 45 to 75, only took about 20 mins. It's just 2 decent sized rooms upstairs and a doorway sized landing. I would recommend this to cool up to 3 rooms max in early summer and 2 in full summer. I live in the middle of Illinois if that helps gauge how well it works.
About This Item
- Provides supplemental cooling for rooms up to 500 sq. ft.
- BUILT-IN HEAT PUMP - Built-in Heat Pump allows you to use it all year long. It produces 3810 watts of heating power. Cool in the summer, and heat in the winter!
- Dimensions (l x w x h inches): 17.6 x 15. 4 x 29.2; 67.8 lbs
- Great alternative to window-mounted air conditioners
- Dehumidifies as it cools (up to 85 Pints/Day)
- Provides supplemental heating in cold weather
- Perfect for a home office, bedroom, basement or anywhere you need cooling or supplemental heat
- Adjustable digital thermostat
- 3 fan speeds and auto fan function
- 24-hour programmable timer
- Condensate recirculation system
- High-efficiency compressor and components
- Uses R410A refrigerant gas
- Sensor Touch controls and remote
- Durable caster wheels and side handles
- Quick and easy set-up, window kit and hose included
Energy Efficient, Remote Controlled, Built In Pump
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
17.60 x 15.40 x 29.20 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
This was just perfect for my game room.
Works great keeps my apt cool and comfortable
The unit itself works absolutely great! It cools And heats my 33' MH with ease. I have had a few issues with the remote not working well but have not tried changing batteries and such as yet. So four stars for now
Arrived damaged by FedEx
Arrived damaged. Wheel base came off as soon as I pulled the heavy unit from the box. These are very heavy inits and need at least 2 people to carry them. They should be store pick up only
Disapointing and slow
The unit is heavy and loud! No rollers so you have to slide it around. Only operates in one mode at a time. so if you want to dehumidify, you have to turn off either the A/C or heat. It's also slow, and takes a few minutes to come on after you power it up or adjust the temperature. I am very disappointed with the unit.
Air conditioner kept tripping the breaker. And we would have to empty water out of it several times a day or it wouldn't run
Item was in very bad condition when I got it. Pieces broken and missing.
Refurbished??? Ya right! Piece of crap!
What a piece of crap!!! Im so angry right now!! Referbished?? What a joke! Its not put together correctly at the seems and the a/c took forever to kick on...the fan blows one speed no matter what you put it on! As for all the other options im not sure whether they work or not! If you claim an item is refurbished then it darn well should be refurbished like new! I needed this for my business wgich i had to move to my garage thanks to Covid19 and this piece of crap is not going to work...more disappointed than words can describe right now!!
Doesn't work probably you have to empty water tank every 5 minutes or stop working turn it self off. Very bad quality or they didn't refurbished the unit properly
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question