Great a.c. Reply cools area well. Pulls a large amount of water from room . Only improvement would be a pedestal to raise it so a water pan could easily be put under it
- BTU14000 BTU
- Maximum Room Size700 sq ft
- Is Energy Star-CertifiedN
- Is PortableY
About This Item
- Cool down any large-sized room up to 700-square-feet with this 14,000 BTU portable air conditioning unit
- Customize your environment with cooling, dehumidifying, heating, and fan modes
- Features special quiet mode that silences the machine up to 50 percent
- Caster wheels and integrated handles provide effortless mobility
- Includes remote control for added convenience to easily adjust and optimize your comfort level
- BioSilver filter prevents the growth of mold, mildew, and bacteria
- Easily change and read settings from across the room on the front-facing illuminated sensor touch panel
- Real-feel technology automatically adjusts the temperature and humidity
- For rooms up to 700-square-feet
- Hose diameter: 5.9 inches
- Hose length: 4-feet
- Single hole window bracket: Yes
- Timer: 12-hour count-down timer
- BTU: 14,000 BTU
- Part number: PACEL290HLWKC1A
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19 x 21 x 34.5 inches
- Weight: 70 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day limited warranty
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
19.00 x 21.00 x 34.50 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
Cool the room
I had some concern about this item being refurbished but it has worked fawlessly. It actually cools a much larger area than I expected and has been a life saver for us since our home unit is on the blink. Extremely heavy duty and very easy to set up!
Unit looks and functions like new. Very powerful in cooling down a large space in Texas 90degree temp cooled it down to 74degrees. Using this as a temp replace for home A/C unit that went out recently until we replace next Spring.
Was worth the price I paid.
Nice and quiet. Easy to attach to window to vent. Very heavy. Very stylish.
I have had this ac for a month now, so far it has been great.. I was hesitant about buying refurbished, but I really enjoy this ac, No more noise than a window ac. Cools so well, I absolutely love the "Real Feel" mode..
works good...now we'll see for how long.
much better than Artic kings models ive used in past........
Works great - powerful. Excellent backup if your central goes down during the hot summer!
Good as new!
Very nice considering it's refurbished. It's like brand new when it was delivered and very fast.
Unit is dirty so I don't feel it was refurbished
Unit arrived delivered upside down. Opened and the filter was dirty and smelled like old perfume. I had to vacuum and wash the filter and vents. I thought this would have been done during the refurbishing. Waited the 24 hours for the oil to regulate. Set up unit at 6pm and waited for it to cool the room. It took 12 hours to cool down the room 10 degrees. My old smaller unit worked better than this one. What a waste of money. Do NOT buy!!
Big mess, bit headache, big waste of time
Box was delivered at doorstep, it was in great shape with no dents/dings. As big as it is it's pretty much impossible to slide out of the box so I had to cut the box to get it out. Everything looked good I set it up and plugged it in and cut it on, came back an hour later and my entire floor was under water, there was a crack in the bottom of it and it drained water the entire time it was on. I'm not sure how much water it's supposed to let out but I really didn't think it could be this much. I put a tray under it and it ended up being around a gallon per 1.5 hours which seems ridiculous. Okay so I went to take it back and when I brought it in they told me that I would need a box to ship it back in, keep in mind I had to cut the original box to get the ac out, so guess what, I had to go find a box. After checking Walmart and fed ex to purchase a box to send a broken product back, they didn't have boxes big enough, I spent all day trying to find a box and eventually someone at a different fed ex dug one out of their dumpster that their supplies came in and gave to me (thankfully I didn't have to purchase) not a good experience overall, and when I had it running it wouldn't even cool my 550 sq ft room, with circulating fans running, just throwing that out there.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question