It gets very cold I like the swinging door I believe to circulate the air which is nice mine didn't come with the remote but I did call Frigidaire and let them know and they sent me a remote out which was a plus no hassle at all they understand so thank you but overall it's nice fits perfectly in the corner of my room by my window. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
- BTU8000 BTU
- Maximum Room Size350 sq ft
- Is Energy Star-CertifiedN
- Is PortableY
About This Item
- SPACEWISE PORTABLE DESIGN:? At 18.7” W x 15.2” D x 27.9” H, the compact design of this Frigidaire portable air conditioner fits most rooms.? Four wheels (included) allow you to easily move the unit from room to room, along with the window install kit and exhaust hose (included).
- EFFORTLESS TEMPERATURE CONTROL: This Frigidaire 8,000 BTU portable air conditioner (4,400 BTU, DOE) maintains the pre-set room temperature via an on-board thermostat.
- READY-SELECT CONTROLS: Easily select options at the touch of a button using the top electronic control panel or the included remote control. Switch between 4 fan speeds and 4 operating modes for ultimate control.
- EFFORTLESS CLEAN WASHABLE FILTER:? Frigidaire’s reusable washable filter reduces airborne particles for a more comfortable environment.? Simply wash and dry the filter to maintain superior performance.? A dirty filter indicator light can be found on the control panel.
- EFFORTLESS RESTART:? Automatically resumes operating at its previous settings when unit is powered back on via the on/off power button or after an outage.
- Portable air conditioner for rooms up to 350-sq. ft.
- ASHARE BTU 8,000/ DOE BTU 4,400
- Dehumidification: 2.8 pints/hour
- Included remote control for easy changes across the room
- Washable filter to reduce airborne particles
- Programmable 24-hour on/off timer
- Three fan speeds for more cooling flexibility
- Sleep mode that will gradually increase the temperature a few degrees over the evening
- Electronic, Ready-Select controls
- SpaceWise portable design with wheels to easily move the product from room to room
- Effortless restart allows the unit to automatically resume operating at its previous settings when power is restored to the unit
- Energy Efficiency Ratio: 11.4
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Explore this item
|Maximum Room Size|
|Assembled Product Weight|
Country of Origin - Components
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Country of Origin - Assembly
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
You are viewing
Frigidaire Portable Air Conditioner with Remote Control for Rooms up to 350-sq. ft.
|350 sq ft|
Full 1 year parts & labor warranty plus additional 4 years limited on sealed system
15.16 x 18.75 x 27.91 Inches
Manuals & Guides
Customer reviews & ratings
Frigidaire name doesn't disappoint!
In 1918 Frigidaire was founded as the Guardian Frigerator Company. They developed the first self-contained refrigerator. Frigidaire has remained a trusted name in appliances. Just the name speaks cold. That is the reason why I purchased not only one, but two of these units. The first one I purchased was the 10,000 BTU model for my living room. It works so well that I decided to get a second unit which is the 8000 BTU that I am writing this review about. So in essence I am writing a review about both units. Both of these units work exceptionally well and keeps our living space nice and cool during our Colorado hot and dry summer. One of its great many features is a filter reset indicator light that comes on after 250 hours of use which is a reminder to clean the filters. I do this religiously about once a week. A great looking unit that runs nice and quiet. Personally I couldn't be happier. I definitely recommend this product. Thank you Frigidaire! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Outstanding Portable A/C Unit at a Great Price!
I purchased this unit primarily for my pop-up camper with secondary us in my garage. Due to COVID-19 reasons, I have been forced to convert my garage into a home office. I am very pleased on how this unit is performing in my garage, which has an 11' ceiling.
This unit has exceeded every one of my expectations from price, to build quality, to the overall design, footprint and general aesthetic. I would highly recommend this unit for anyone looking for a capable, yet fairly priced portable A/C unit. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Great unit !!!!
I bough this for my daughter dance room and she's so happy during this quarantine she spends a Lot of time there thank you fridgidaire for your great products we love it!!!! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Awesome and quiet
Makes my room cool quickly. Me and my husband sleep soundly. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
I bought it 1 month ago and it works great! The only complaint is the warm air exhaust Tube to the outside disconnected and seams it could have been constructed better. Otherwise it's good [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Broken Air Ducts
My air ducts became detach from the unit less than a month after I bought it. I mailed in the warranty and I will be contacting you on this week. I had to reattach with duct tape. The quality of the air duct was terrible. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
The Little Engine That Kinda Could
Easy set up, literally pull it out of the box and attach the hose to the window. We have a heat wave in the Bay Area which pushed temperatures to 91 which is highly abnormal. We turned it on at 1:00 pm and it provided some relief but not as much as I hoped for. We were only cooling a 144 ft room so the power should have been plenty. We also ran a floor fan to get the air circulating. It's now 10:40 pm and we have run it all day and it finally is a temperature I hoped for earlier. It isn't loud but it isn't quiet either. I like the noise level as it serves as white noise so concentrating is easier etc. We will return this item for a stronger unit.
It leaks terribly
It leaks even after I drain the water. I don't keep it on longer than an hour a day cumulatively and my carper is soaked. It cools the room but for the price and the damage to the carpet it isn't a sturdy design. The instructions imply I need a garden hose. I live in an apartment and I don't want to store a garden hose anywhere there isn't room. I now find myself having to purchase a washing machine drain pan to compensate for the condensation leaking.
This Air conditioner no good,after 3 months The Room AC not good
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question