Perfect for my 5 year old and 3 year old. Its actually really big. Item says its suitable to be indoors but it wouldnt fit in my house and ita??d be a pain to remove the netting and poles. The weaving is time consuming. Make sure to use the hard end of the black strings to weave.
About This Item
Kids Young And Old Will Love The Jumpking 7.5' Black/Yellow Trampoline With Enclosure! This Hexagonal Trampoline Is Great For Children And Adults (Up To 180 Lbs.), Because It Provides Plenty Of Room To Jump. The Trampoline Is Versatile As It Can Be Used Either Indoors Or Outdoors And Is Easy To Move. The Patented G3 Poles Enhance The Enclosure System Durability And Makes Set Up Easy. The Over Under Spring Arrangement Provides A Better Bounce While Jumping. The Trampoline Frame Is Constructed Of Rust-Resistant Galvanized Steel, Providing Fun For Years To Come. The Jumpking 7.5' Black/Yellow Trampoline With Enclosure Is A Great Way To Make Long Lasting Family Memories..
JumpKing Trampoline with Enclosure 7.5 Feet
- All JumpKing products are thoroughly tested for safety and durability, and meet or exceed all standards set by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM).
- Safety is JumpKing’s #1 priority, and our patented enclosure bent pole design keeps the enclosure net away from the enclosure poles while jumping.
- JumpKing stands behind our products with a great warranty. The trampoline frame and jumping surface feature a 1-year limited warranty, a 6-month limited warranty on safety pad & a 90-days limited warranty on all other parts
- Enlarged door for easy entry.
- Patented over-under springs provide a better bounce.
- Unique shape and size for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Can be enjoyed by either an adult, below 180 lbs., or a child.
- Meets ASTM test with enclosure systems.
- Easily move for maximum use.
- Maximum user weight: 180 lbs.
- Heavy duty netting for added safety.
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
7.50 x 7.50 x 6.20 Feet
Customer reviews & ratings
So far its been a blessing, a bit of a pain to put together, but what isna??t nowadays? e???e??? I have a 16 month old and 6 year old and they both love it and its plenty of jumping space for both of them, and great for out small backyard.
This is a perfect mini trampoline. I originally ordered one from the massive website that starts with A, but when it came, I had doubts. I didn't want my toddler to be limited in her jumping abilities. The one we ordered online would have only allowed her on it, she would outgrow it quickly, plus it had lots of bad reviews. After doing some digging, I figured out our local Walmart had this jumpking trampoline! Best purchase ever. Pros: - easy for toddler to climb in and out (low to the ground) - 4.5 ft of jumping space (enough for 4 toddlers or one mama and a toddler!) - real springs so the bounce is insane Cons: - obviously cheap so the sewing on some stuff isn't the best (but it doesn't effect jumping) - takes a while to put together That being said, I don't know any trampoline that doesn't take a while to put together. An hour for the springs and about 30 minutes for the net! I, (tiny little mama), put it together in 2 hours with no help. The springs were hard. Walk away at some point if it gets you frustrated and get some alcohol. I'm confident if I could do it, you can too. The hardest part was moving the box to my car while my toddler wanted to escape the shopping cart. Thank god for nice people in the Walmart parking lot!
Very very very good price and quality, our toddler and her 2 friends jumped on it safely and they were so happy. Also my daughter and I got on it together which was about 30 lbs over the weight limit and it didn't bend or mess the frame up! Mommy is her favorite jumping partner!
fits in the garage when needed easy to assemble great buy my 3yr old loves it
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question