We bought this in Sept 2012. For my 5 year olds birthday. It assembled pretty easy. Took a couple hours or so. My husband and I did it. We did do the legs wrong and had to redo it. So read the directions! We've had it tied down with tie downs (it gets windy here) and it hasn't moved in 4 years. The net just just tore from the bottom in one section- but that was because of my nephew abusing it. It's still up though. The blue padded mat was thrown away a year ago. It kind of disintegrated with our weather. So the we just step on the frame to get in and out. I might look into getting another one. The trampoline has been one of the best purchased for my kids and their friends. Of course there are tears here and there. But when 15- 5 & 6 years olds are on it at a party what do you expect. My husband is 6'4 210lbs, myself and two boys who are 7 & 9 now love this trampoline. They always want us to jump on it with them. We lie on it and look at he stars. Tell stories. Campout on it in the summer. Way better than our swing set we bought here. The black jumping mat is still in great condition. We get freezing winters and HOT summers. All springs are still in tact. Never have replaced any yet. Definitely a great purchase! And glad I chose the 16' as well. The photo is from my 7 year olds birthday party last week.
- Maximum Weight200 lbs
About This Item
- Although not required by law, all Skywalker Trampolines products are thoroughly tested for safety and durability, and are found to meet or exceed all standards put forth by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM).
- Safety is our #1 priority, and our patented no-gap enclosure design eliminates dangerous gaps between the enclosure net and the jumping surface (Patent #RE45, 182). By attaching the net at each spring, children are safe from hazardous pinch points and openings.
- Skywalker Trampolines stands behind our quality guarantee, with a warranty that exceeds those of top competitors. The trampoline frame features a 3-year limited warranty, and all other materials are covered by a 1-year limited warranty.
- All Skywalker Trampolines frames feature reinforced T-sockets at each leg and enclosure joint, increasing frame stability and preventing structural twisting. The T-sockets are made of rust-resistant galvanized steel, extending the life of your trampoline and making assembly easier.
- 96 tightly-coiled springs, 7" long are located around the outside of the enclosure net for added safety. Each spring is made of steel, and features a rust-resistant coating for a longer life.
- Our enclosure net features a dual zipper and latch clip closure system to keep kids safely inside the enclosure system while jumping.
- Our high-quality polyethylene netting is tightly woven to keep fingers and toes from getting caught, providing additional safety.
- This enclosure system features upright foam padded poles for added stability. Each pole is angled at the top to keep the enclosure net away from the poles for added safety while jumping. Additionally, each pole is topped with a pole cap for secure net attachment.
- Extra thick spring pad is fade resistant
- Weather and rust resistant galvanized steel frame construction
- Jump mat is made of UV protected polypropylene, woven to prevent slipping
- Includes 4 galvanized steel wind stakes to help keep your trampoline anchored during inclement weather
Includes: Trampoline, jump mat, spring pad, springs, enclosure, hardware, assembly tools, spring hook, manual, four 12.5" long wind stakes
Materials: Weather-resistant galvanized steel, polypropylene mat, polyethylene net, UV-resistant PVC spring pad
Jumping surface: 158 sq. ft.
Assembled Product Dimensions: 16' x 16' x 9'
Recommended for: Ages 6+
Steel Tubing Diameter: 1.7 in. (44 mm.)
Gauge of Steel: 16 gauge (1.4 mm.)
Number of Springs: 96
Warranty: 3-year limited warranty on trampoline frame, 1-year limited warranty on other materials
Model Number: SWTC16WS
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Customer reviews & ratings
We've had it 4 years!
So far so good.
This is our third trampoline purchase. The first one we bought was wonderful ( I think Bazoonga) or something like that and lasted for about 4 years or so. The second one we bought started falling apart in the first year, can't remember the brand, but we hated it, it was garbage, we purchased both from Sam's Club. Did some research so we did not have this issue again, and found out our first one had wonderful ratings and this one we just purchased also has great ratings..so we are hoping for the best. One issue we had, whomever put the netting pre assembled at the factory put the netting on wrong, and we had to take it all apart and redo it ourselves for it to be able to work correctly. Would have been nice if it was done correct in the first place, it would have saved us a few hours work. I do love the way the netting is put into the build of the trampoline...much safer than any of the last two we had.
Great fun, great quality!
Bought this for our kids (17, 12, & 10) and they LOVE it! We assembled it in less than an hour, with little trouble. It seems to be made with top quality materials & we are very happy with it! Quite a hit with the neighborhood kids, young and old! :)
Good Product & Price - Lousy Online Experience
The Skywalker 16' Round trampoline appears to be well made and durable. My grand daughter is a gymnast and familiar with a number of trampolines from very high end to basic home models. She had nothing but great comments about the jumping expeience. She did however, say that the springs felt tight but would loosen up with use. Assembly was straight forward with no surprises. Overall assembled weight is 200# plus, so make sure of where is going and have some friends available to maneuver it in to its final position. Would recommend it to others and Walmart had the best price by almost $40. My only complaint was with the online ordering.. Due to various reasons, it took four orders to finally get the trampoline to the correct address. We do a lot of online shopping and have never had such a miserable experience. It certainly negated any savings and as such I will probably not use their online ordering ever again. I most certainly would not recommend it.
Good Company to buy from
We got this trampoline to replace an old one we had for years. When we put it together I was looking it over and noticed a hole in the jump mat. It wasn't a big hole but it was a hole. I didn't want to take it back to the store since it was already put together, so I filed a claim on the website for Skywalker trampolines. There wasn't any problem. They sent us a new jump mat.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question