I have been using it for over a month and I have encountered no problem with it. It cools my room...
- BTU12000 BTU
- Maximum Room Size550 sq ft
- Is Energy Star-CertifiedN
- Is PortableY
About This Item
Whynter 7700 BTU (12000 BTU Ashrae)? Dual-Hose Portable Air Conditioner with Remote Control, ?3M, and SilverShield Filter:
- Cools rooms up to 550 sq ft
- Frost white color
- (12,000 BTU ASHRAE) cooling
- Designed to provide quiet and efficient cooling to any room with no permanent installation
- Air flow (at high speed): 497m3/h/292 cfm
- Maximum cooling power consumption: 1355w/11.8a
- Self-evaporative system: Exhausts most or all condensate under average ambient conditions
- Eco-friendly cfc free green r-410a refrigerant
- Lead-free rohs compliant components
- 4 operational modes: Auto, cool, dehumidify and fan
- Remote control
- Lcdi (leakage-current detection and interruption) plug
- Dehumidifying capacity: 61 pts/day
- Patented auto drain function fully exhausts all condensate automatically in most environments
- Upper and lower direct drain option for continuous operation without excess condensate accumulation
- 3 speed fan with 2-way directional air louvers
- 3m filter and silvershield filter
- Adjustable digital thermostat control range from 62-88 degrees
- Casters for easy mobility
- 24-hour programmable timer
- Noise level (dba): <55
- Auto restart after power outage
- Extendable exhaust hose (up to 59,) upgraded plastic window kit included
- Window kit length: Max 48"
- Refrigerant: R-410a
- 1-year warranty
proposition 65 reasons:WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
18.75 x 18.50 x 30.25 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
I bought this right as the heat wave was hitting and I am so pleased with unit. It has many features and easy to use. It is a little noisy but it is worth it for the comfortable rooms. The window panel was missing from the box but they were quick to respond and sent me one. Love this air conditioner!
Great Air Conditioner
I very happy with the portable air conditioner. It kept three rooms in my house cool. I found it very easy to set up. I would recommend it to a friend.
Great air conditioner! It was a super easy set up. The reason we bought a portable air conditioner is because the window it was being attached to was very narrow. A window air conditioner would not have worked. The window is so narrow that we had to cut a thin strip off of the window piece that holds the hoses but that worked great and the hookup went quite smoothly. The air conditioner blows lots of wonderful cool air and is cooling every room of a small 550 sq. ft. apartment.
Works great and never have to worry about draining it. Highly recommended!!
Awesome cooling power.
I live in upstate NY. My room is in the attic and in the summer the temperature is from 86-100 degrees in the attic. On a hot and humid 85-90 degree outside it's hotter in my attic. This products cooling power is AWESOME and very reliable. It cools the attic very fast to the 70's. If I leave it on all day, it will get to 67 degrees. It's pretty and it cools great.
Cools with all its parts
Easy to install once you have all the parts needed.
Works great once you have all the parts needed.
Look elsewhere, Unit doesn't perform as advertis
Purchased this after having my 3rd car garage insulated all three walls and the garage door. Had a A/C person come in and installed it professionally with tubes going out the wall where the vent was placed on the outside of the the wall for the 2 tubes. A metal grated cover was then placed inside and outside of the wall and re-installation was done again. This A/C unit unit was horrible and didnt cool the room down whatsoever. This unit was supposed to cool up to 500 sq ft. My space I put it in was only 300 sq ft. Save yourself the trouble and money with this unit apparently price of unit doesnt mean to much
One star for packaging.
Bottom of box was half torn away. Styrofoam broken and only one strap intact. Double boxing or heavier cardboard on the bottom would have been better for a 3000 mile journey across the US in my opinion. I have not tried the unit it may be good. I did purchase Walmart's extended warranty because of reviews on other sites about Whynters packaging.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question